I'm detailing an issue I've had after swapping my ps3 hdd.
I hope someone had the same problem and may have found a solution.
what did I do ?
- Made a backup from the original ps3 hdd;
- placed the new hdd inside the ps3;
- ps3 forced the installation of the same firmware version;
- ps3 formatted the new hdd;
- Made the restore form the original ps3 hdd data;
After this the PS3 is working (incluinding my psn games) but ... cannot login into PSN !
Always the 80710A06 error - have seen a lot of suggestions to solve this error, but none works.
And the oddest of all: If I place back my old hdd inside the ps3, it works just fine !
Placing again the new hdd: no psn login !
Some of the things I've tried:
- Recover ps3 original parameters;
- rebuild database;
- recover the file system;
Any thoughts ?