The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
I posted it before your post. I forgot to add, create a new PSN account. That is important lol
I tried that with retail(new ip andnew psn acct)Lasted a few hrs. Was using retail disk on rogero 4.30 when i first got.mess. so im pretty sure it a cfw thing.
let me know how long it last.if it last overnight i would be stoked. Plus i dont want to keep getting flagged (if the are flagging)
I don't think they are flagging, it would have affected the console, and I can play any other game online. It worked, and I wasn't booted immediately. I would continue after I finish my download, it makes the internet suck lol xD. I would post results tomorrow, if I could still play online, or before, if I get booted or something goes wrong. But make sure you have nothing connected via usb to the ps3 before playing.
Double posting!!! Don't burn me for this...
It worked! I confirm that I played all night from 7:30pm to like 2:00am and I just checked if I could still play online, and it works! You MUST always repeat the steps I provided, well I always do them, to be on the safe side.
Dang gina! On my way to will try when i get home.
Here's a TUT I wrote a few minutes ago. I should post it here lol.
1. Install the game to the PS3 HDD, you would NEED to play the game internally, after installing the game, DISCONNECT all usb devices connected to the PS3.
2. Create a NEW PSN account, if you have already tried playing BO2 and gotten banned, then that account would NEVER connect to the servers.
3. Now, log off from PSN.
4. Then ERASE all game data of the game. (This is just a precaution.)
5. Launch MM and select the game, PS3 should be connected to the internet, but you MUST NOT be logged into PSN. You MUST also have the new MM, the one that fixes the EBOOT.BIN for you, since you have erased the game data/fix.
6. Install the game update normally, you need it for online.
7. At the main menu of the game, enter Zombies Mode.
8. In Zombies Mode main menu, hit the PS button and log in to PSN from XMB. YOU MUST LOG IN FROM XMB, not in game. (You could check if you are connected by going to options and hitting select.)
9. You should be logged in now! YAY! Now hit circle and enter multiplayer. ENJOY!
***Once you have logged into PSN with this method once, you just need to follow steps 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9.***
Confirmed working. See if it works when i get off work.
Last edited by barelynotlegal; 11-25-2012 at 07:51 PM.
It's still working for me! =P You must have done something wrong when starting the game... Try again? lol I really play for fun, not leveling or any of that stuff, but it sucks losing ones hard work =/
Tried to get back online when i got home, though i did forget to delete the game data.
So i used my girlfriends profile. Then i realized that its not a new acct.
So when i wake up i will try again. Its my day off so i can play all day(not the game just in general)
Forgot to mention i was on roger v2 cfw.
is there a setting you use in rebug? U are on 4.21 rex right?
if you get server is not available error that means your account has been banned from playing on black ops2 online , so last night i created a new account on ps3 and signed up chose bulgaria as the region o and i was playing online )))) not tried it today hopefully it will still be working so its safe to say they are just banning the accounts not the console