The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
3.5 hdd on ps3 –
Last edited by pointvu; 07-21-2007 at 03:17 AM.
3.5" HDD Mod Requirements
* Your brain (or a borrowed one from a retarded baby monkey).
* Enough of #1 to figure out how to remove the OEM HDD
* 1 medium Phillips screw driver. (for removing the old drive)
* 1 3.5" SATA HDD -
* 1 3.5" SATA HDD enclosure.
* 1 Male SATA 7-Pin DATA to Female SATA 7-Pin Cable. (I'm using a 20") Or get Team Xecuter's HDXT which will mean less work.
* You may need a set of needle nose pliars or a pair of snips.