The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
[Noob] yet another error loop.. 57% code 8002F1F0..
[Noob] yet another error loop.. 57% code 8002F1F0.. –
ok, i'm a noob, and i'm on the error loop thingy..
i have ps3 slim and my fw is 3.21 and i want to update to 3.55 or 3.41.
at first, i tried ofw 3.55 update, but it failed on 57% -> error 8002F1F0 -> loop
then, i'm able to stop this loop by removing the cmos / bios battery,
format the hdd, and back to 3.21 xmb..
see: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/sony-...onsoles-64064/ (Sony PS3 update bricks consoles)
i read a post that i should try to re-download the fw and try to update to ofw 3.41 first, but no luck, the problem is always the same..
i had wireless / bluetooth joystick not connecting w/o usb cable, and can't connect the joystick using wireless method (did try to find solution for 4 blinking error)..
i feel lucky to be back on 3.21 xmb,
but i want to update to play new game via hdd,
that means i have to upgrade either 3.41 or 3.55 then update to hermes or kmeaw..
my questions are:
1. is this hardware or firmware problem?
2. it's stuck on 57% and had a wireless problem, so i guess it's either bluetooth/wifi, i already try to take off then put the black & white cable connected back to board, but still have this problem..
3. i already check the ribbon cable, and can still play older games and play my bd-movies, so that means my bd-drive is fine, right?
4. there are a bypass for bd-drive / BDB versions of the ofw, but my bd-drive is fine.. i'm afraid to use this update, coz it may ruins my system..
5. are there any custom firmware that bypass bluetooth/wireless error?
6. or do i have another solution for this? if there is a way, please do tell me..
thank you for reading and your solution..
EDIT: i check my wireless internet connection today, and the green light (wireless) signal is off.. so i guess it's really wireless issue.. do anyone have a solution? i already check the black n white cable, but i think it's connected..
Last edited by Xhiro; 05-14-2011 at 01:52 PM.
i don't know if this works...
but try making your own custom firmware that doesn't use wifi check, not sure if that's an option, i know there's one where it doesn't check blu-ray...
yeah i know,
Originally Posted by heoboy
that's what i'm thinking..
just have to wait for someone to tell me "it's possible"..
Did you restore the system from recovery mode??
Why you throw all your problem to me, bro.....??
Originally Posted by Xhiro