Sounds like what I already do. This is exactly how I do it
1) Save your .cnf settings so it remembers where you save. I think you either do it by pressing start or select in the browser menu, which will take you to an options screen where you can save your .cnf settings.
- Run FCEUltra.elf
- Press SELECT (to go to the option screen)
- Go to Save Game Path and press X
- Navigate to my SAVE FOLDER and press X
- Press START (which brings me back to the option menu where I can see if the SAve Game Path was selected correctly)
- Press TRIANGLE on my controller
- Navigate to my ROM folder and press X
- Select game by pressing X
But everytime I turn off my Ps2 the Save game path is reinitialized and i have to do that procedure again
Oh! Thanks for the tip I'll try that!!!
2) I still don't really know. I just pull all of my roms off of my USB flash drive and subsequently put them back with the new one(s) so they'll display in alphabetical order. I'm sure that there's a better way to do it though. I have the same problem with other emulators as well (with the exception of InfoGB).
Ps2 Model : SCPH-30004 (PAL)
Swap Magic 3.8 (PAL)
FMCB 1.8 + Apps from the "Noobie Package"+hdld.svr-0.8.5.ELF
2 X 8Mo MC
Seagate Barracuda ST3160023A-RK
Ps2 network adapter