The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Finally! -JTAG'ed 360's can use Xlink Kai!
Finally! -JTAG'ed 360's can use Xlink Kai! –
Thanks to the hard work of a few people, you can now finally use your 360's that have been JTAG'ed on Xlink Kai, the 30ms limit which stop it from being useful has finally been bypass!
Read More: http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=15393
What is this?
This patch will remove the 30ms check on the key exchange from xbox to xbox over system link. This was known as the "30ms ping limit". It seems that only the client needs the patch.
1) Make sure you have Dashlaunch v1.0 installed.
2) Place Kxam.patch in the root of usb or hdd.
Hopefully this will encourage people to stay off of xbox live with hacked xboxs as there is no real reason for it.
- FreeBoot 0.032 with DashLaunch 1.0 (kernel 9199)
- An internal harddrive and/or usb stick (check DashLaunch 1.0 readme)
- The file from this release on the root of it (kxam.patch)
- Power up Xlink Kai
- And see you online!
Sweet! this will be good when I can replace the mobo in the old system.
yep ive used this to play some mw2 and red dead online works pretty darn good now if people would play something other than mw2 i'd be a happy camper lol!