New version is up:
[+] Added 2 mini-images. One with uLe wip6 (1Mb). Second with mini HDD OSD 48bit (512Mb).
[+] PreInstalled Free HD Boot 1.93
[-] Reduced image size by reducing all partition size
[+] Added Linux 2.6 (more info in readme)[*] All Homebrew programs updated into its actual revisions
[+] Added PSOne game (more info in readme)
[+] Added whole bunch of PS2Linux programs into BB Navigator
[+] Added GSM v0.23
[-] Removed HDD fill files, removed all old pops partitions, removed non-working programs.[*] Fixed built-in disk checker (FSCK)
[-] Codebreaker 10.1 available ony from HDD OSD menu[*] I included almost all widescreen codes from ps2wide.net into codebreaker database.[*] BB Navigator can be launch fast if you hold R2 during startup
PlayStation Broadband Navigator (also referred to as BB Navigator and PSBBN) is software for Fat PlayStation 2 consoles that provides an interface for manipulating data on that hard disk drive.
PSBBN custom by AKuHAK contains such features:
1) Unlocked for any fat console with any hard drive (maybe is compatible with Slim PS2 v700xx with soldered HDD)
2) Installed HDD OSD v1.10U and Free HD Boot 1.93
3) You can boot from HDD without modchips or FreeMCboot. Just insert your Hard Drive and PS2 automatically boots from it. By default it will boot HDD OSD and Free HD Boot 1.93.
4) There preinstalled such applications as: uLaunchelf wip6, OPL v0.9.2 with GSM support, Codebreaker v10.1, HDD OSD, BlackRhino Linux LiveDVD v3, Playstation BB Navigator and POPS PSOne emulator
5) Codebreaker contains many codes, and boots HDD OSD after selecting codes
6) Codebreaker contatins all widescreen codes from ps2wide.net
7) Blackrhino Linux can be booted from kernelloader (you need usb or memory card for it). Just copy kloader folder into memory card.
8) Linux 2.6 can be loaded from kernelloader (you need usb or memory card for it). Just copy kloader folder into memory card.
9) It contains PSOne game Resident Evil 1.5 by MartinbioHazzard v31.10.2013. Also contains psp pops bios 6.60. POPStarter v12
Custom PSBBN install features:
* Almost full translation from japan into english
* Added many hidden features
* Restored many closed and lost online channels. Thanks to assemblergames user unclejun. You can use Koei, psx nov, bbguide, capcom, scej, namco, ea, hudson, konami...
* almost all these channels are translated into english (thanks to vitas155)
* you can access built in linux environment by entering "network settings->...->start router test"
* updated built-in linux environment, added such a programs as xmms, dillo, ssh, gimp, midnight commander, custom backgrounds and so on...
(!)* you can use gnome, kde, windowmaker and so on
* in linux environment you can update navigator from my update server
Linux ssh properties:
You can connect every linux based program by ssh. In windows you can use for example Putty.
If you cannot connect you have to set up ip adresses manually.
In linux 2.6 you can test newest dosbox and picodrive by typing following commands:
if you want to test picodrive sdl just type
1) Prepare Hard Disk drive. Connect it to pc with running Windows OS.
2a) Optional step (recommended). You can format your hard drive with Low Level format tool. WARNING: Select only that drive that is for PS2 or you can loose all your data on other drives. Its recommended step it is better to erase all your content. You don't need to do it if you used your hard drive only for ps2 game storing.
2b) Run RawCopy.exe. Select Source file -> FILE double-click to open file -> BBN201311ENG.IMG. Press Next. Then select TARGET device. WARNING: Select only that drive that is for PS2 or you can loose all your data on other drives.
3a) Optional step: If you don't LowLevelFormat your HDD you can now recover your data from hard drive. Just open Winhiip -> Utilities->Scan-> Repair PS2 (select your drive) -> Repair-> Save.
If you want to use Balckrhino linux - just copy kloader folder onto your memory card from blackrhino.7z.
If you want to use linux 2.6 - just copy kloader folder onto your memory card from 26.7z.
That's all. Now connect your drive with your playstation 2 and enjoy!
can you at least post the link to uLe version ?