Btw.: KernelLoader 2.0 is avaiable now.
The new features are:
- Easier setup, just choose "Restore defaults" in "File Menu" to get the best configuration.
- Support for network on slim PSTwo.
- One Linux kernel can be used for slim PSTwo and fat PS2. This is the first Linux released which supports the network on the slim PSTwo.
- To switch between slim and fat, you need to select "Restore defaults" or don't load a configuration from the memory card (e.g. by not inserting a memory card at startup).
- Less USB problems.
- Fixed PAL/NTSC detection on slim PSTwo.
Note: Not all network status information is available on slim PSTwo.
I believe this will help pushing this project even more.
PS2 V7/DMS3 V2 (FW:2.4b7); Seagate Baracuda 200GB
PS2 V7/CC1.0 (FW:34 hacked v2 BM:2.1.6); Maxtor DiamondMAX9 PLUS 160GB
PS2 SCPH-30004R; NoMod+NoLaser
3xSony MC 8MB
MAX/Datel 16MB with Boot-CD
Custom FMCB 1.8b+ Beta-Build, my AIO 0.5, Sony&xRhino-Linux