The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Help esr patched and burned
Help esr patched and burned –
Need some help.
I have freemcboot 1.8.
Game backup iso patched with esr 9 b.
After burning the root on dvd is only video ts audio ts.
How must files be on dvd after burning suc6 patched esr 9b iso. (directory dvd)
The Disk Patcher writes the root of the disk that way to trick the PS2 BIOS, making it think it is a DVD Video and not a backup game. DJ
Originally Posted by edneos
Hi Thanks so that would be ok.
Other can I use this stick to install freemcboot 1.8
launches elfs see below
Draxter PS2 64MB USB Stick
- USB Stick with 64MB Memory capacity.
- Compatibel to PS2 and PC.
- Can be used for game saves, MP3s, Photos.
- Can backup memory cards onto the USB Stick.
- Can transfer game saves from PC to PS2 and Vice-versa.
- MP3 player for the PS2, music can be loaded via the USB Stick.
- Photo Viewer for slide shows on the tv set.
- ELF Launcher can start software Straight from the USB Stick.
- Hacker tools for manipulating game saves.
- Product in the line of Playstation 2 MAX Drive.
I will go to shop for this, to have mcboot installed and some mem space xtra.
Is this ok to install Mcboot 1.8 from this stick to my ps2 memorycard ???
(my other usb sticks dont work)
Thanks for your help en ps2 knowhow.