Here are the steps in which I went through:
1. I downloaded the file Free McBootv1.7.rar
2. I then extracted the file FREE_MCBOOT.ELF to an SD Card.
3. Then I extracted the folder Install to the SD Card.
4. I downloaded the file ESR beta r9b.
5. I extracted the third file the DVD Direct Off version and renamed it ESR.ELF to the SD Card in the Install Folder.
6. I downloaded the uLE v4.30.zip.
7. I extracted the BOOT.ELF to the Install Folder.
8. I extracted the BOOT.ELF to a folder called SWAPMAGIC and renamed the .ELF to SWAPMAGIC.ELF
9. I put the SD card in a PSP and connected it to my PS2.
10. I ran Swapmagic ( 3.6 ).
11. uLauncher ran, and Multi-Installed Free McBoot 1.7.
12. I patched Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix with ESR DiscPatcher GUI v0.24a
13. I burned it to a DVD+RW at a speed of x4.
14. I put the disc in the PS2 and turned the PS2 on and selected ESR.
15. The screen flashed colors and went to the uLauncher screen stating that Launcher.CNF did not exist.
16. So, I configured it and set BOOT.ELF and ESR.ELF to two buttons and restarted my PS2.
17. This time after the colored screen it went back to the uLauncher and I pressed X for BOOT.ELF and it just came back to the launcher. Then I pressed Square for ESR.ELF and it went to a black screen.
Now, my only thing is, that I want to know if I did it all correctly. I understand not all games work, so I wanted to make sure that I did it correctly and the only reason it didn't work is that the game didn't work. Basically meaning if I used a compatible game, it'd work. I could test it, however, I'm using a friend's computer and cannot download/burn a game, he had already had that game on here.