* after you have the downloaded files we will make a magic memory stick! ( the easiest part)
- extract the The File You Need.7z to your desktop (use WinRAR)
- Open README 1st folder
- highlight and copy MSINST and MSPFORMAT FOLDER
- open My Computer
- Left Click the C: drive once (Note: if you double click, it will open C: drive)
- Now RIGHT Click on C: drive and PASTE
- format your memory stick thru your psp (Settings>System Settings>Format Memory Stick)
- once that is done, enable USB mode
- make note of your drive letter (usually E: or F)
- open up command propmt (click Start, select Run, type in cmd and hit enter_
- Type in the following command "CD C:\" (note: with-out quote mark) HIT enter
- type the following command "mspformat\mspformat.exe X" ( where X=psp drive letter) note: NO quotation
- hit enter button
- hit Y, then press enter
(for some people who are confused on this part, here is a side note: guess i wasnt clear enough, you type mspformat\mspformat.exe E if your drive letter is E, if it is another letter use that letter, then press enter, then hit y, then press enter again...sorry
- it should say "Drive succesfully formatted, and partition moved."
- disable USB mode, and take out the memory stick
- now re-insert the memory stick, and re-enable USB mode
- Now go back to the Desktop where you extracted the folder "The File You Need"
- double click it
- open the Despertar v3 folder, and copy its contents to your psp (just the contents, not the actual folder)
- now go back to your prompt window
- type the following command "msinst\msinst.exe X msinst\msipl.bin" (again where X=psp drive letter) note: NO quotation
- press Y and hit enter
- The last line should say " Write MS BOOT CODE "
- then type exit and enter
* you now have a magic memory stick!