Ok let's start. This is very easy.
6.35 PRO-B5 (Latest Fix)
Sad to say but any PSP 3000 that has a module 6G up to 9G cannot use the 6.20 PRO-B5 Permanent Patch. But no problem if your psp comes with the OFW 6.35 and has a module of 6G up to 9G you can still play homebrews and backups (ISO/CSO Games) with this latest CFW for psp 3k.
- copy/drag the proupdate and fast recovery folder on the psp/game folder.
- then run the proupdate, press x to install it. check your system info. you should be in 6.35 PRO-B5.
- copy/drag the pspident folder on the psp/game folder
- run pspident and check if your psp has a higher module than 5g (5g is usually for psp go). if you have a module above 5g then you will have to use this cfw otherwise go to my other tutorial on this section to install the perma patch.
- make a folder named ISO, it should all be in capital letters. put your downloaded or backup games in the ISO folder but for homebrews put it in psp/game folder.
- if you manage to reset your psp to ofw just run the fast recovery and your easily back to cfw without the hassle of running HEN anymore. you can also now delete the proupdate you installed but not the fast recovery.
Download the files needed here:
Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-B5 (21st April fix) - 1.1 MiB
PSP Ident Latest Click me to download
any questions feel free to ask.