Questions for fellow members of the PSX-SCENE (Need Different Opinions) –
Okay I need some different opinions from different users I am a pretty simple guy when it comes to my ps3 but some of the questions have me "wonder a bit" anyways here it goes. (Please Take NO Offense to my questions.)
1. Why do some people buy internal HD's over 500gb -1tb for PS3 games that "most likely they will never/play or complete"?
2. Why do some people care about game covers on multiman when the whole purpose is playing a game not to make it look pretty?
3. How many ps3 games do you play that you "actually" complete or do you just go to another game and do the same thing?
4. Are you overall satisfied with your PS3 as a whole. If you could change one thing about your ps3 what would it be.
5. How often do you play your ps3 (Hours per day)
Ps3 Phat 250gb 4.31 OFW (Currently Playing Dead Space 3 [Chapter 10] / Hitman Absolution / COD MW3 )
Ps3 Phat 80gb 3.55 CFW