LMAO guys I did this at work this morning and almost died laughing.
Try this and lulz will be had...
NOTE: You must be able to connect remotely to the PC where your victim is for the day. Also, you must be sure to have your speakers on and TURNED UP TO THE MAX!
1. Go here and download NaturalReaders (it's free) - Download Free NaturalReader---Free online text to speech software with naturally sounding voices online
2. Install it and run it (You can sign up with the service to get more realistic voices).
3. Open Notepad and type a short, funny sentence (for the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using the phrase "Big Ass Titties").
4. Copy and paste the phrase about 1,000,000 times and save it somewhere.
5. Open the .txt file in NaturalReaders and hit play
6. Wait for a very angry call from your better half, friend, whatever LOL. :lol::lol::lol:
Ha Ha! I would try that at my work if everybody wasn't such a stick in the mud. I would get a call from HR for sure.
I really didn't expect it to work as good as it did lol.
Don't know if you've ever used TeamViewer, but that works well for this if you wanna try :D
I don't know if it's even worth trying. Computers are pretty locked down around here.
Ill give this a go at work.
Good one! :p
A piece of cellophane tape on a mouse laser never get old too. :lol:
Does this work on old ones :P just kiddin i'm not that cruel :D
I took the "O" and the "U" keys off a co-workers keyboard, and put them back in the opposite places. I then went into the keymapper for the terminal emulator we used for the mainframe and changed the "new" U and O keys to work correctly in their new positions.
Originally Posted by Xphazer
So when my co-worker came in and started working, he was misspelling everything. BUT, when he would look at the keyboard and type them very slow, they would be spelled correctly. Took him half of the day to figure it out.