The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Downgrade for 3.56? –
Is a Downgrade for 3.56 on its way to come?? or what? cause people on 3.56 are not getting to play online and not getting homebrew-- Should they update or Wait:S?
DO NOT UPDATE most likely they added some new security measure to 3.60. DO NOT BE STUPID LIKE I WAS. I updated to 3.56. Not 3.60 though...
Just wait and hold on. It may take a week for a downgrade/cfw It may take a month. there is a way to erase PS3 security but it involves soldering like 40+ wires. so not worth it!
plz is there a tutrail for erasing ps3 security i work with my dad and he has digimaster 2 and some programers so....
Well, there is ONE way to downgrade your PS3 from 3.56 to 3.55, but it is VERY, VERY risky.
25% of a chance that it will work and 75% that it won't.
Try to find a tutorial, and I also recommend you use a backup PS3 to try it on, or you're completely screwed.
never heard of that is it real for those ppl?? btw im on 3.55 again thx to sony *hint: replace ment