Data for piracy and other stuff
Alright guys, it's been too long since I've been on here, but I need some info from some knowledgable forums. So, I've got a research paper due in a while, but I'm in the midst of doing the research part. I need to know 5 questions:
1) What was the first major outbreak of piracy? (I've kinda got that)
2) What was the first video game console to have homebrew run off of it? (no idea where to look)
3) What is the data of video games solf vs pirated? Does homebrew have any effect on consoles sold? (It's two questions, but both have to do with data, so I grouped two into one)
4) What have the big three done to combat piracy? Have they done anything about homebrew? (I can pretty much find that out)
5) How can video games manufacturers accept homebrew while combating piracy? (since this is more of a community answer, I'll probably be on this forum again with a poll to ask this question)
I'd need credible sources from all of these (cept #5) and no, I'm not expecting you to do my homework, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!