The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Action Replay 2 v2 –
Hi, My name is Adam.
I was just wondering if anyone out there would be able to enlighten me on a problem that I am having on my ps2.
I have a Australian v5-v6 ps2 with a no solder mod chip installed using the Action Replay 2 v2
It started off playing backed up ps2 games fine, but after a while the memory card for the ar2v2 started playing up, eventually packing it in altogether.
seeing as though you need the memory card to work to load the ar2v2 cd, my backups are now unusable =[
The surprising thing is that my ps2 still reads genuine ps2 memory cards fine, and also ps1 mem cards (genuine and 3rd party).
I tried the ar2v2 mem card and cd on another ps2 and it worked fine. I also replaced the card to see if that was the prob but to no avail.
could anyone help me in this matter.
If the AR2 works like the GS2, then try to reset your dongle by doing the following:
- Insert the memory card dongle into the PS2
- Boot the PS2 and insert the AR2 disc
- Press and hold L1, L2, R1, R2, and Start (or is it Select, I don't recall) all at the same time until you get the screen message asking if you want to reset the dongle back to factory specs.
- The AR2 disc will reflash the dongle.
- Power off the PS2 and the power it back up and give it a try...
yep, what Balto suggested should work for you