PSP homebrew - PSPKVM v0.5.3 released: run JavaME apps on your PSP
Homebrew coders Sleepper, M@x and the rest of the PSPKVM dev team has released a new update for PSPKVM, a port of SUN's phoneME Feature to enable MIDP/JavaME applications to run on the PSP. The latest update has added new features and more bug fixes for the excellent homebrew app.
Version 0.5.3 changelog:
* Bugfix for 'Default CPU speed setting doesn't work' (tracker ID 2812036)
* Bugfix for Sony Ericsson 480x272 profile issue (tracker ID 2812032)
* Bugfix for 'QWERTY board opens allcaps' (tracker ID 2806367)
* Bugfix makes available missing top half of Unicode page 0 in built-in font (Adds common accents incl. acute, grave, circumflex, umlaut over Roman characters)
* Added most of Unicode page 1 (Latin Extended 1) to built-in font (Adds less common accents and characters for most languages using Roman alphabets)
* Added clipboard/text selection support to the virtual keyboards
* Added interface so MIDlets can request and receive events signalling raw PSP control state
* Added a semichordal virtual keyboard implementation (fast input, diacritics support).
* Improved alpha blending for TrueType font rendering--smoother blends.
* Support multi-language in Sony OSK input method
Download: PSPKVM v0.5.3 (oe-allinone)
Download: PSPKVM v0.5.3 (150-allinone)