NesterJ version 1.12
Nintendo Emulater for the Sony PSP
This release is based on NesterJ v1.12 by Takka, which is based on the original work of Ruka. And the ability to rewind gameplay and mirror the screen stems from DAVEX’s creative mind. Sadly this does not support Ad Hoc multiplayer..
However version 1.20 (old beta) does have Ad Hoc Multi support and that can also be found for download below..
The combined force of these skilled peeps have made NesterJ 1.12 Plus 0.61 RM possible…
* Added rewind mode coded by Davex
* Added mirror and rotated screen modes by Davex
* Added sepia color palette by Davex
* Added support for a LOT of boards and mappers, including mapper 163 (NJ063 Final Fantasy VII Advent Children among others)
* PAL-NTSC selector
* Added Chinese interface language
* Added FAT ROM read mode, which enables Chinese filenames while browsing
* Added a new cheat function to make changing games easier
* ROM support up to 4M
* Increased exception handling, prevention of reading the game crash
* Roms can be deleted. Press  (square) in the rom list interface. Only in FAT ROM read mode
* Added and increased a custom rom database (byemudb.dat)
* Ported to 3.xx firmware (full user mode)
* Fixed sleep mode issues
* Fixed saving issues (sram and states)
Just copy the NesterP folder into your game folder on your CFW'ed PSP and enjoy..
Further readme's are included as well as the source..
All credit of this emu goes to the authers witch are posted with in the readme..