This isn't the default theme, just the theme I useFor you who don't know, IRSHELL is the XMB replacement with more features than you can shake a stick at. It lets you multitask apps, play music while you game, unzip zip files, play games from usb or network, really there's too much stuff to list here that it does. Anyway, they got a facelift today with version 4.9, here's the changelog:
The big thing on this update is if you have a slim 2000 model you can now hook up your psp to *any* tv and play games with irshell! No need to get a progressive scan tv anymore.
Version 4.9 Release Note:
- Support Playstation Network downloable games & demos. Pls note you need to set Umd Mode to M33 or NP9660 in iR Configurator in order to run PSN titles.
- Added support to interlaced TV including component interlace & composite. You can configure the TV type via "TV Mode" option in iR Configurator. You should only use the iR Shell hotkey (Left Trigger + Right) to toggle between TV mode & PSP LCD. Don't press PSP display button to switch TV mode. Games & homebrews launching from iR Shell will inherit the TV mode. Most games will run at full speed with default CPU clock. If you experience slow down for certain games, you can modify the CPU clock speed to 333MHz in iR Shell.
- For slim PSP TV out, added an option to control the audio output to PSP speaker. This will be useful for docking station with TV out & charging capabilities. An option named "TV Out Cable Audio Output" in iR Configuator allows you to choose the audio to be outputed to TV, PSP, or following the active display. For the "Following active display", the audio will come from the PSP when the LCD screen is active; when you switch the display to TV, the audio will be re-routed to TV.
- Added an option to disable Memory Stick MagicGate support. This is meant to be used for PhotoFast microSD to MSPD adapter, or other similar non-MagicGate MS. By disabling the MagicGate support, you will no longer experience the annoying pause in XMB, such as turning on the PSP, switching off USB mode from XMB, quiting game/homebrew back to XMB, entering XMB video directory, etc. You shouldn't disable the MagicGate Support if you're using a genuine Sony or Sandisk MSPD.
- Added connection timeout support for nethostfs. You can modify the "NetHost Conncetion Timeout" value in iR Configurator. Default is 10 seconds. Previously, the connection will block for 1 minute if the host doesn't exist.
- For the IR learning remote, the 30 seconds timeout has been removed. Instead, you can now press SELECT button to abort the learning process.
- For the IR learning remote, added an option "R-Trigger + Select" to define number of iR Code segments to be captured. This is only useful for certain rare remotes that need consecutive code pairs to work. If you don't know what it is, you probably don't need it.
- Added ability to have a user supplied font file for each skin. Name your font file as "font.fnt" and place it under your skin directory. You can also place a default font file under /IRSHELL/SYSTEM. This default font file will be used if no font file residing in the skin directory when you're installing a skin. Pls note if there are no default font file in /IRSHELL/SYSTEM and skin directory, the system will use an internal font (the original iR Shell font). The user supplied font file needs to be 8x8 fixed width bitmap font. The font file must cover the standard ASCII character set 0x20 - 0x7F, ASCII code 0x00 - 0x1F are dummies & won't be used in iR Shell.
- Added a "Line Spacing" option in iR Configurator which allows to define the line spacing in all iR Shell views (DIR, APP, SAV & RDF). The line spacing unit is in number of pixels. Default is 2. Prior to this release, the line spacing was always 0.
Following bugs have been fixed:
- The APP View will crash for certain homebrews.
- When you edit an existing remote, it will always default to 40kHz. Now, the default carrier frequency will be the 1st learned IR code in the remote file.
- The HOME button is not disabled when switching from APP/Game to iR Shell. Pressing the HOME button to quit while in iR Shell will hang the system.
- Some ISOs using sceKernelLoadExec() failed to work under NP9660 mode.
- PRXPlugin isn't working when nethostfs MAX mode is active for Phat.
It originally got the name IRSHELL because of it's ability to use the IR to control your household electronics, but they added so much stuff in there with plugins and the like, it's pretty much a full featured replacement shell.
I cannot attach the files because they are a bit bigger than the attachment limit, so I can link you to the thread for the update on their main site here: http://irshell.org/site/index.php?op...09&catid=10%20
What I did attach though is USBFS and HOSTFS servers for pc linux and mac so you can use those to stream your games from your pc. I personally use the net one with my wireless router to save from having to use a cable.