here's a quick tuorial on how to install fmcb using fmcb
1. place installer and it's folders on a usb thumb drive or some mass storage device that will register in uLE
2. boot up your console with fmcb in the first MC slot and your target memory card in slot 2
3. Launch uLE and enter the file browser with the usb stick plugged into the console.
4. navigate to mass:/ and launch the installer.
5. choose either normal or multi install. It doesn't matter. what does matter is when it will ask you what memory card you would like to install on. select the slot 2 card as that is your target.
6. let it run it's course and then reboot the system with that target card in slot one or two. it doesn't matter at this point.
7. Enjoy your hard work.
If you need help, post a question in the
forums, not my PM inbox. Thank you.