Okay I'm trying to install FMCB using the disc swap trick.
Someone included a method for MGS3, which I own.
Heres how far I can get:
Whenever I try to save the new file size it crashes.Step 1
1. Make a .iso image of 007 Agent Under Fire using dvd decrypter or imgburn.
2. Extract the uncompressed BOOT.ELF from the uLaunchELF rar and rename it to DRIVING.ELF
1. Use Apache to open the .iso image u made.
2. highlight "DRIVING.ELF" in apache on your right side
3. select "ISO Tools" from the tab above, now select "Change TOC for Selected File", change the "Size (dec)" to 915196, don't change the LBA. This is the file size of the "uncompressed BOOT.ELF". (if your using a different uLaunchELF file, right click the file on your pc and select properties, the first "Size" is the size in bytes. This is the size you need to use in Apache)
4. with "DRIVING.ELF" still highlighted, select "ISO Tools" again, now select "Update Selected File", select the DRIVING.ELF file that was ulaunchelf's "uncompressed BOOT.ELF" you rename, it will say "selected file replaced".
5. Burn the edited ISO to disc with DVD Decrypter / IMGBurn
1. Put the orignal ps2 game in your ps2 now.
2. play the game until you make it to the 2nd level which is the DRIVING level, then save your game
3. Return to the main menu, swap trick your original for your backup and when you select the 2nd level, it'll boot to ulaunchelf