Unofficial FMCB installer v0.94A released! –
Changelog for v0.94A:
- Added tentative HDD support for FHDB (disabled and unused at the moment).
- Updated the language strings to support FHDB.
- Updated cleanup code to support the HDD and more than 18 folder items. Now supports cleaning up subdirectories.
- Adjusted the location FMCB.XLF and OSDSYS.XLF (install/ to install/SYSTEM/).
- Fixed the bug whereby installing FMCB will still continue despite the card having insufficient space.
- Updated uLaunchELF to v4.42d.
Thanks to ElPatas for reporting the "out of space" bug.
Please refer to the first post (or the project homepage) for links, downloads and more information.
@Translators, sorry, but while adding HDD support, I noticed that the descriptions for the installation and uninstallation of FHDB were missing. D:
If you are to compare the new template against your current translation, you will notice 4 lines that were changed:
1. Two lines added ("Install FHDB for this console" and "Uninstall FHDB.")
2. Two lines updated "FHDB will be installed onto the Harddisk Drive. Continue?" and "FHDB on the Harddisk Drive will be cleaned up. Continue?" (Both lines had "FMCB" written in them instead of "FHDB").
Sorry, but could you please update your translations and just either hand me the new lines (or the entire file, if you wish to make it complete)? Thanks.
I hope that I won't have to add anymore messages, since HDD support is... something a bit complicated because it has to be integrated with FMCB. D:
Last edited by SP193; 07-12-2013 at 08:45 AM.
Reason: Corrected post formatting.
SCPH-10000 S. MINOKAMO v1.01 (Defunct)
SCPH-10000 S. KISARAZU v1.00 (faulty)
SCPH-15000 S. KOHDA (With warranty seal!) :D
DESR-5100 S. EMCS