Unofficial FMCB v1.8C installer v0.93B Beta released!
I usually don't like to make small releases, but since there probably won't be too many more changes left to be made, I've decided to release a new version that fixes all the existing bugs that I found.
Changes since v0.93A
- Fixed RPC registration in all RPC server modules. Previously, they passed a pointer to the address of the RPC server buffer instead of the address of the RPC server buffer itself, to sceSifRegisterRpc().
- Reduced the stack size of the MCTOOLS RPC server.
- Increased the stack size of the SECRMAN_RPC RPC server, since it seems like 0x800 bytes is really way to insufficient.
- Adjusted the compilation flags of all modules, enabling -O3 and -mno-check-zero-division.
- Fixed a critical bug in the EE_memcpy() functions in all modules that have it: The DMA start address was not incremented after address and transfer length alignment was performed.
The bug never occurs, since all buffers used in the EE-side of the installer are all aligned to 64-byte boundaries.
- MCTOOLs was updated to free up it's allocated cache memory if an error occurs, so that it won't run into the "Out of memory" error (That usually happens when a memory card's parameters were misread either because of a corrupted/damaged or substandard card).
- Changed the size of the RPC transmit buffer for the EE MCTOOLS client (Rounded up to 16).