Hmmm. Could be a simple error in the code. I did do a compare in hex workshop between yours and R3lic's and found a number of areas that were the same data, only in different memory locations. Also with that, there were numerous areas that were either replaced, deleted, or inserted with diffent data throughout the image. So I'm curious to R3lic's results as well.
And I finally got around to creating a proper pcsx2 image of my dvd player files (3.02u) on my datel card. I'm hoping to test this out to help out my declining v10.
If you need help, post a question in the
forums, not my PM inbox. Thank you.