FMCB noob questions not answered in FAQ
Hi, I'm new to fcmb and after searching around for a while and reading guides, I have a couple of questions that I have unanswered. If this is not the place for this, feel free to close or move, or if you point me in the right direction, to where these questions were answered I would appreciate it.
- When installing fcmb, does it install on my MC or does it overwrite the ps2 firmware?
- If if does install on the memory card, will all my saves be safe?
- After installation, it looks like you can add different apps such as uLauncher, ESR, HDLoader, etc. Is there a place that says what these are for and what these do?
- I am following this guide (http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials...r_dummies.html) and using this boot method (http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials..._swapmagic.htm) yet in the noob guide, it is still unclear about when I'm supposed to implement the boot method. I assume it is before everything, but I'm still unsure.
- After I install everything, etc, what app would I use to so say boot a burned ps2 backup? And what will I need to use to patch my backup?
Thank you for any help and I hope that if I have follow-up questions, you will help again.