Originally Posted by deathupon12
1. Read an ISO with IMG-Burn (for example).
2. Patch it using the ESR-Patcher (one of those available,... Memento-Patcher should/will work also.).
3. Burn it with IMG-Burn (for example).
4. Power-ON your PS2 and insert the disc.
5. It should automatically invoke the ELF, mapped to ESR-Path.
If you wan´t to configure it, to start ESR-Discs directly, you need the esr dvdv-direct.elf, which you can find in the official release-thread and replace your ESR.ELF with it.
I also have it that way, but I also have the ESR-GUI mapped to the OSD.
Last, but not least.
Please do a bit more research on your own, since not ever all will come to you on a silver-pattern.
Btw.: Glad you got "it"/FMCB working.
PS2 V7/DMS3 V2 (FW:2.4b7); Seagate Baracuda 200GB
PS2 V7/CC1.0 (FW:34 hacked v2 BM:2.1.6); Maxtor DiamondMAX9 PLUS 160GB
PS2 SCPH-30004R; NoMod+NoLaser
3xSony MC 8MB
MAX/Datel 16MB with Boot-CD
Custom FMCB 1.8b+ Beta-Build, my AIO 0.5, Sony&xRhino-Linux