first, please forgive me if what i'm going to post is already solved,or posted before. if it is so, you can just delete or locked this thread.
and please spare me for having such problems, my brains isn't working right lately.
here is my problems
1. first i boot ulaunchelf 3.49 then browse into my usb drive to install the fmcb 1.8b, it loads just fine, then i installed it, and complete without any errors.
2. i try to test the app, by power off my ps2. when i power on my ps2, it just goes blank, nothing on the screen, not even sony logo (same problems as in HERE)
3. i remove my memory-card slot and turning on the console again, booted up ulaunchelf, and delete every fmcb installation manually. then back to fmcb menu, i format entire memorycard slot 1 with fmcb v 1.8b, then i installed once again, but the so-called BSOD keep happening. (-_-)
4. i repeat the process three times. with no avail of course (T_T)
==========================End Chapter 1=====================================
1. after formatting the third times, i eventually bored and decided to try another version. that is the fmcb v1.8b noob version.
2.this time i tried to installed noob version, after i formatted it with fmcb v 1.8b noobs ver. but.........
3. its not installing at all, it said >>FAILED TO READ DVDELF<<
4. this process repeats three times, and then i decided to register in this community, to get some help, and hopefully to be some help too (^_^)
==========================End Chapter 2======================================
My question is :
1. where did i go wrong ? for pete's sake..
2. where the heck is this [erom0_DVDELF] located ? is it inside the fmcb itself ?
3. after successful instal of fmcb, should i go to configure fmcb first ? instead power off the console ?
3a. uh, somebody ? please.....?
FAT Ps2 EUR 39004
modchip dms 4 (maybe?)<<===able to launch homebrew apps through cd, mc, USB Drive.
standard ps2 memorycard, not a clones. (uh,maybe)
no hdd, no networkcard, no modification-what-so-ever, and utterly veryveryvery weak lens.
i thank you for your reply/es
PS : i've already following every single step in the tutorial, including downloaded the file required for INJECT folder (DVDPLx). and has copy, renamed the DVDPLE into DVDELF.BIN