not entirely sure this is the right place to post so sorry if it's not, it looked the most relevant.
i'm trying to make a CBC file for Final fantasy X (PAL) using the codes i got from another thread...
the cbc files from that thread work fine.... but the FFX one is partially in German so i've translated the raw txt file also from that thread and used CBCmaker to convert it but when i try and use the day1 function on codebreaker to access it it gets as far as:
"reading "Final fan..."
[full loading bar]
then stays like that till the reset..... im using CB patched to boot to ESR and to accept unofficial day1 files...
i've attatched the txt file im trying to use, maybe somebody can point out something obvious that i've done wrong?
These .cbc files are more likely untested before released to public.
I've tried several of these files...
Some let crash CB when try to load the .cbc file.
Some codes simply don't work because there is a wrong master code.
Some won't work because some of the codes were intended for another version (NTSC instead of PAL and vice versa) of the game.
I created a .cbc file from the cheat text files found in the thread you linked.
I used omniconvert for this which is much better than CBCmaker.
I can't test the file at the moment but i hope it will work !
cheers man but i've since worked out what i was doin wrong.... for a start cbc maker is shit.... so it didn't work.....
then when i tried omniconvert i was still using cbc maker syntax...
sorted it now cheers