Hey, this tutorial will show you how to install FCMB with MoH:Vanguard
1. The Original CD has MOH5RDVD.ELF File in it.
2. make .ISO of MoH: Vanguard
3. Open .ISO in Apache 1.1
4. Highlight MOH5RDVD.ELF and click tab ISO tools and then click Change TOC for Selected File.
5. Change "Size (dec)" to 915196
6. Download uLaunchELF and rename it to MOH5RDVD.ELF
7. Click ISO Tools Tab and click Update Selected file
8. Choose The uLaunchELF that has been renamed to MOH5RDVD.ELF
9. After file Update is completed, you can close Apache.
10. Burn the .ISO on the DVD disc (with imgburn, its the best one)
Okay here comes the tricky part
11. put MoH: Vanguard(original) in the PS2
12. After Playstation 2 Logo disappears quickly switch the cd with uLaunchELF CD.
13. and when MoH "Loading" comes up (only the word, no bar) uLaunchELF should be loaded
I've found it out by myself, since i am too lazy to get the **** out of my house and buy James Bond