ok, the thing you can do is use swapmagic to install FMCB to your MC . it is very easy ,requires no swapping . all you need is the noobie package found on this site and a USB thumb drive.
1. make a folder on the USB drive called SWAPMAGIC , yes in capitals.....
2. in the noobie package you will find BOOT.ELF this is uLE( ulaunchelf) make a copy of this file ,name the copy SWAPMAGIC.ELF , yes in capitals. place this file in the SWAPMAGIC folder.
3. put the noobie package in the root of the USB drive. unrar'd of course. you should have a few folders and a file called FREE_MCBOOT.ELF
4. put USB drive in PS2
5. put swapmagic disk in PS2 and reboot PS2.
6. at boot of swapmagic it will look for the folder and file on the USB drive. it will launch this file which is now uLE.
7 use uLE file browser to find mass: , then highlight the FREE_MCBOOT.ELF file and run it. O or X depending on how you set up uLE.
8. fmcb installer is now running do a multi install .
9. when finished you can now boot your PS2 from the memory card and will have ESR,SMS,HDLoader OPL etc you can add or remove programs you dont want with uLE also up date by overwriting the old versions when new ones become available.
i cant think of a simpler and easier way to install FMCB. no swapping required no damage to the PS2 and no disks need to be burned.
the only easier way is to find one of us installers to do it for you for the price of postage.