Ps2 Game Titles on Open Ps2 Loader Problem List
At the moment, I have Version 1.8 of Free Mc Boot, so possibly the newest Open ps2 Loader I think, anyways, I have tested about 3 games and I am having major problems, so I am gonna test each game I have and list the problem, cause I know I will have more, here are the games listed so far (btw, I loaded all these games using HDLOADER .08c but of course play/test them on Open ps2 loader (all games on HDD, not USB);
- Justice League (Map is not fully loaded, black empty ground)
- FF VII - Dirge (I have had many tries to get in game, and at various times, I luckily can, though it freezes no more then 1 minute into play time. Like, for example, I would be walking and all of a sudden I would walk into an invisible wall while the music is being looped, and at every step I hit another invisible wall, it's like the HDD or Graphics card refuses to load the environment anymore and crashes the game.)
- Marvel Alliance (Glitched, meaning no sound when moving/preforming actions, and buggy, pressing select will crash the game)
- Xmen Legends 2 – (No sound, when that happens, pressing start crashes the game, basically when your going around and fighting.)
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness- (Just tried to load a save file, black screen when press 'Continue')
- Dawn of Mana - (So far pressing "Select chapter" freezes the game, and you here a peice of music like one note, being looped. Tried to continue where I left off, Black screen.)
-- Castlevania and Dawn of Mana have the same issues.
- Suikoden III - (Black screen.....)
- Valkyrie 2 - (Can't press New Game or continue without it crashing and giving me a black screen.)
- Shadow of the Collusus - (Freezes at the splash screen where there is a horse and the gam eis made by europe or something.)
- Romancing Saga - (Get to the Menu screen where you select "New game" or "continue", music loops every 5 seconds and crashes when you want to press either the two options.)
So yeah, so far those games aren't working for me, have more but not on the HDD, will keep this list updated.