Negatives about OPL - ???
The OPL developers are working really hard on OPL, so i hate to sound negative in any way, but there is some feedback i want to send your way regarding OPL, which i suppose is not being fully utilized by me.
1) In the Ethernet section the re-cycling is so fast that i cannot choose my files, no sooner do i go a few files/folders down and i'm put at the top again.
2) If i go into any i guess empty folder then i'm stuck there with no way out.
3) Being stuck in a folder i can only go into Settings, Network config, delete the share name one letter at a time, reconnect, Save changes, and start all over.
4) BTW, what's with the ADMIN$ share at the top of list? What's that about?
5) I set my PC DVD player up to share but it does not seem to work or read the disc. And why does it show up twice?
6) I think the OPL file manager only goes one folder deep and gets lost in space somehow, why? Anyways, back to problem 3) again...
7) When 'OK' and 'Reconnect' are both displayed at the bottom of the Network config page, Reconnect is skipped when using the down button, a small annoyance, but i'll say something about it now because i've had to Reconnect a lot.
8) Nothing shows up on Apps, where are Apps, is this something that has to be edited into a file or ?
9) If OPL does not work like a file manager, then perhaps the word 'SHARE' that appears in the lower right could say 'CHOOSE A SHARE'?
I guess i'm not understanding what OPL is looking for, it seems to ignore all my ISOs, someone please enlighten me so i enjoy OPL as much as you'all do after all the many hours i spent getting it loaded on my PS2 and struggled to get SMB to authenticate to my PC. Thanks in advance!