Java based Game CFG Maker for OPL?
Is anyone here fairly good at Java? I bit off more than I can chew by trying to create a Java Based Game CFG Maker for OPL. If anyone wants to give it a try...
THIS IS NOT FINISHED...unless someone manages to finish it.
I figure I should probably add what my thoughts where...
- The program should be able to Create CFG files with the proper name.
- The program should be able to Open CFG files and auto populate the Fields.
- The VMC should probably take their fill-in from the CFG Name... But should probably have a checkbox for people who don't use VMC (thought just hit me as I am typing this).
- Should contain every option that a person would need, without having "To Much" info.
- Program should (hopefully) produce a nice, orderly, and easily readable CFG file.
- Should have settings for adding Scan Modes. (480, 720, 1080 i/p) Should be sorted by Number.
- Should use Java, as it doesn't care what OS your running as long as you have Java Installed. (And who doesn't have Java Installed?)
At the moment, this is just a pretty faceplate. I can't figure out how to get the editor to "Simply" add functions to things without having to write the code myself, which I don't know. It's a start, and hopefully someone will finish this.
Added to Bitbucket. Not sure what I am doing there, so... Also updated the attached version to the one on Bitbucket.
Further updates are going straight to Bitbucket...
**Edit -Sep 7, 12.
This is dead in my hands. Trying to figure out the coding is driving me nuts as I can't get it to do anything but throw errors when I add code. If someone can finish this or add onto it, that would be great. Otherwise, It's Dead.