The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Post By RandQalan
How I've gotten downloaded PS2 .iso's to work in 0.9
How I've gotten downloaded PS2 .iso's to work in 0.9 –
I recently picked up FMCB and an external HDD to live out my dreams of playing all the games I used to play via download when the Playstation 2 was the hot console. I ran into many problems along the way (yellow screen, orange screen freezing) and was almost ready to give up. The only thing I can say is, running Defrag multiple times is your best friend. (Once again this is just my process I used to fix my problems, hopefully it can work for someone else)
1. Please use AusLogic for defragmenting purposes.
2. Once you download/extract your .ISO from the rar archive you've downloaded, run AusLogic, go to Action -> Advanced ->Defrag File and then defrag your .ISO a first time.
3. Once you ran the first defrag, we're going to run our downloaded .ISO through a re-builder (I've learned to do this process a lot while downloading .ISO's because a lot of them are broken.)
4. After you've rebuilt your .ISO, use step 2 to defrag once more!!!
5. After you've defragged for a second time, run your .ISO installer to install your game to the HDD you'll be using for your PS2. (I've learned to stop trusting .ISO and just using USB installed format)
6. Just for good measure after your game has been installer, run the defrag one more time to check if it's fragmented, if not. . . . then boot up OPL and test it out! Should be working!
Read the rules pirated games are forbidden
First and last warning if you post again such you will get perm ban
SCPH-30001 with Network adapter SCPH-10281
PSP 2G 6.60 PRO CFW Perm PSP 6.20 GO PRO Perm
Official FHDB v1.92
OPL self compiled HD and SMB preferred
Is how all good gaming systems came to be