The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
0.6 cannot find out hdd, 0.7 halted when loading, 0.8 black screen
0.6 cannot find out hdd, 0.7 halted when loading, 0.8 black screen –
39001 with modbo v3.
After replacing the battery on the main-board, uLE is no longer working (black screen), so I'm afraid my PS2 has some hardware issues. I've taken my PS2 to repair shop, but they cannot find out what problem is.
I tried these programs after that:
Working: Games(Disc), LbFn, PS2Menu-K, ExecFTPs, PS2Link, HD Loader, HDL Dump, PS2OS, MyPS2.
Don't work: uLE, Free MC Boot (halted on the 1st screen when boot from MC), Xploder, GameShark, CodeBreaker.
Open PS2 Loader is the only one that has different behavior in different version. 0.6 can be launched, but these's no "Start Hard Drive" under "HDD Games". 0.7 halted on the loading screen. 0.8 didn't show anything, just black screen, and a new folder mc0:/OPL will be created.
Does anyone know what's happening on my PS2?
here's what you have to do
Originally Posted by oCameLo
1) start hdloader and format your hard drive. any game installed will be DELETED.
2) take out your HDD off your ps2 and plug it into your computer, either using a carry case or directly connecting it to your IDE channel inside your case.
3) start winhiip and format the drive again in the default settings but using 48 BIT mode.
4) once it's done, start installing your games with winhiip or hdldump GUI
5) enjoy your games with OPL. you may need to disable your modchip
Thank you, but I'm not looking for a installation guide. Take out my hdd from my PS2, OPL 0.7 and 0.8 doesn't work neither。