The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Some more help (Advice and questions)
Some more help (Advice and questions) –
Ok i need some more help here guys....
Can someonw tell me:
What is a good (unbranded ie blank tops) DVD-R brand to use for PS2 games, im currentley using datasafe, are they good?
Why does nero only let me burn at 1x with my pioneer 104 (2x writer) i have the latest version (22.214.171.124)
Does putting "labels" on my PS2 DVD-R's make any differece (Glossy Phototquality ones and plain white ones)?
Does anyone know a good (Cheap) place to buy good quality DVD-R's (preferably single ones, not 25, 50, 100 boxes) that will ship to the UK (or is based in the UK)
Is it possible to compile multiple .gi files into 1 iso....i have a program called GI2ISO or something that supposedley convert GI's into ISO files but i have like 4 files (eg FFX.gi, FFX (11).gi, FFX (12).gi etc..) and the program seems to do only 1 at a time...
See my other response to your other post.
- TDK, Verbatim, Pioneer, Apple.
- Because Nero sux or you've never upgraded the firmware in your 104.
- Yes. Most people report balance and spin problems using sticky paper labels. Just use a Sharpie fine tip permenent marker to write the title on the disc.
- No clue, I'm in Chicago. Try a search on Google or order Apples in 5-paks from the apple.com.uk site in the Storage Media section of their on-line store.
- No, and you shouldn't have to. See your other post for possible clues.
(You're Welcome In Advance)