Im not sure if you want me to post your "Fix" that you have now on the front page or if you just want me to wait for your next release for tomorrow..
If you would-please let me know what you would like me to do..
For now I will hold off till I reseave a reply back..
:chinscrat I dont know what the proublem would be other then the media, laser or the way you burned the ISO or even how the ISO was exstracted in the first place..
I will need more info if you dont mind..
1. Media used?
2. Version of ESR?
3. What app did you use to burn with?
4. What is your DVD burner?
5. Is your Firmware up to date on your burner?
6. What version is your PS2?
7. Have you ever adjusted your pots or your laser in any way?
8. Does other DVD9 backups work on your PS2?
Its alot of questions I know but this will help out on diagnosing problems..
Plus you can try whoelts "fix".. I'm not sure if it will work or not as I have not reseaved any replys about playablity from it..
If you do use the fix please let us know your out comes..