The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Read In Before Posting In This Section
Read In Before Posting In This Section –
Ive seen so many threads on "my dvdrip doesnt boot, why?"
As well as many threads on "can i put my dvdrips onto a dvd-r so i can play them with a swap magic/nosolder/nomod?" so from here on in, read here or your post will be deleted.
1. If you have a problem with a game, first try burning at a lower speed with high quality media. Believe it or not, a simple reburn is the solution to a lot of problems.
2. If that doesnt work, post a thread with this information so we can analyze it:
- game & game media (dvdrip, dvd-r, nomod, homebrew dvdr-r/dvdrip)
- speed burned
- program used to burn
- console version (and age if possible)
it speeds things up
3. As of yet, no one has been able to put a dvdrip on to a dvd-r so it will work with nosolder/swap magic etc.. (or at least no one has reported it working). If you are thinking of doing this, look for a nomod patch at either www.alucard.cc or www.spiv.de/ps2
4. If you are looking for rip kits, dont request them here. Im sure some members of the forum make ripkits, but they most likely have their own site/forum where they actually listen to requests. Try www.alucard.cc or www.spiv.de/ps2 for requests of ripkits.
5. Dont ask if a game will be ripped, when/if it will be ripped, if someone on here can rip it, because no one actually knows until its done, so its just a waste of board space.
6. Lastly, before you post, do a search to see if someone else has asked a similar/same question. A lot of the time, generic answers have already been given.
Last edited by DSAPSX; 04-18-2013 at 04:36 PM.