As i couldnt find anywhere some decent help, ill try and ask arround here.
iam trying desperatly to split this piece of annoyance onto 2 DVD-R/+r's. But ive only managed to find an ntsc tutorial wich contains more files for me to deal whit to begin whit resulting in black screens. First ill summerize the following issues wich may have causing this.
1. Consele media patcher (cmp1.1 madeby sonix)
2. Wrong files patched
3. build the files in the wrong order
Bassically i need the following... information to succeed:
So, pleas for crying out loud . Ive got only 3 important questions in connection whit MGS "PAL" .
1. wich files do ive got to dummying
2. From wich files do ive got to remove dvd/checks (if neccesarry post the codes so i can edit it through winhex if sonix's console media patcher isnt adequate.
3. last but not least, wot r the lba tables from both DVD1 & 2 once i finaly have to rebuild the darn thing. (According to some1 i spoke it doesnt contains lba checks, so bassically i can just drag/drop the neccesarry files into cd/dvd gen regardless the order in wich they come i suppose.)
tnx in advance
P.S.: KEEP IN MIND that ive got to deal whit an PAL/europe version of the game.