hello people, i have several questions about the PS2Logo Utility. this changes the boot logo for a game.
here are the question. but let me tell you. I have a PAL PS2, model 30004-R V4, with the Messiah chip installed
1) Which 'Encyption Type' do I select ? Sony, Messiah, or None ?
2) Since I will use the USB CD Loader utility, please tell me whether it is in PAL or NTSC?
3) Please tell me if there is any utility out there that can tell me whether a PS2 image file is in PAL or NTSC ?
4) What is the best tool that should be used to generate a valid BIN image file that can be properly patched PS2Logo ?
5) What BIN image do I use, Mode 2 Form 1, or Mode 2 Form 2 ?
6) What utility can I use to find out the Mode and Form or a BIN file ?
7) What is the best utility to burn a BIN file ?
8) Have you passed this test or not ?????????