Backups of cheat programs
I've done some searches, and I think I've come across how to do Swap Magic 3.6 with backups of Gameshark, etc.
I was wondering, if this is right, which all types of code programs does it work with? And if it's not right, how exactly do I get it to work, if it's at all possible and what programs will that work with? Gameshark, Action Replay, etc.
Anyways, here are the steps I believe you take?
- Insert the Swap Magic 3.6 CD version.
- Boot up the Gameshark/Action Replay.
- Choose codes, go to boot game.
- Insert Swap Magic 3.6 DVD version.
- Boot to that, load up game backup.
- Play with cheats.