AsbestOS Installer v1.5 - Run Linux from USB or HDD
UPDATE - Debian v2 Debian v3 Ubuntu
This is working for 3.55KMEAW.
- Grab the attached package and lv2patcher v9.
- Download the debian archive (or one of the above if using HDD instead of USB) and extract linux.img to USB stick root (or dev_hdd0 root if using one of the above).
- Install AsbestOS and lv2patcher packages.
- Run AsbestOS installer. When prompted press X to exit.
- Remember to have your usb keyboard/mouse connected before continuing.
- Run lv2patcher. Go down and select Linux.
- After a bit you should see penguins.
Login = ps3
Password = ps3
Note - If your screen doesn't support low resolutions well then you might struggle to read text through HDMI.