The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Wireless Router Help –
I want to plug my PS3 into my wireless router to FTP files and don't want no one updating the console itself. From going through my router settings just wondering if this is the correct method for not allowing the PS3 to access the internet while still being able to FTP files.
By default, any PC will be allowed access to the internet through your gateway. You can use the MAC Filtering page to block specific PCs based on their MAC address from access to the internet on selected days and times.
PCs will be allowed access to the internet through your gateway. Click Refresh to update the Trusted Devices.
To add a device to the MAC Filter List:
* If the desired PC appears in the Trusted Devices table, you can click the radio button of that PC to capture its MAC address; otherwise, you can manually enter the MAC address of the PC you wish to block.
* If no Device Name appears, you can type a descriptive name for the PC that you are adding.
* When you have finished entering the MAC address click Add.
To delete a device from the MAC Filtering List:
* Select the MAC address of the PC you want to delete from the MAC Filter List.
* Click Delete to delete the entry.
Note: Repeat steps 1 - 3 for each PC.
In the Day(s) to Block, click the box next to the day or days you want to block. Everyday is the default value for specific PCs.
In the Time of Day to Block, choose a Start time and an End time. This time range will apply to each day you selected in Day(s) to Block for the specific computer. All day is the default value for specific PCs.
When you have finished configuration, click Apply to activate the settings.
Or is there a better/different/More efficient way