The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
What am I missing? –
So i have cfw 3.55 mutliman 1.13.01, gaia manager 2.04, lv2 patcher when i try and use gaia manager or lvl 2 patcher they don't boot just brings me back to the homescreen. multiman works when i start it, i backed up rock band 3 but i don't see it under the game section of the xmb bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm a noob at this and its starting to get fustrating because i followed the steps from the jailbreak thread and i know i have to be close. again any help would be awesome.
Do you have an original disc in the bluray drive?
It should kick you back to XMB and the the disc title changes to whatever you had selected in the BM.
This is what you need to do after backing up a game if you want to play it:
1. Put a PS3 game into your PS3
2. Load one of your backup managers
3. Select the game you want to play. In the case of MultiMan, say no to direct boot.
4. Goto to the disk icon in the Game XMB and it should be the game you selected in your BM. Select it to start playing.
To play diskless (about 70% compatibility)
1. Load one of your backup managers (BTW: all the managers you listed do auto-patching, so you don't need to use the lv2.pkg)
2. Select your game that you want to play. In the case of MultiMan, say no to direct boot.
3. Goto /app_home/PS3_GAME (assuming you have kmeaws CFW)
4. Wait a second and it will turn into the game you selected
5. Select it and start playing your game.
@ps3haze @chesh yea i have black ops disc in my ps3, i go into multiman i launch rock band 3 back up say no to direct boot then when it brings me back to the xmb the disc game is still black ops