The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Updating to current OFW
Updating to current OFW –
Hello, I am going to upgrade to OFW again because I don't need CFW.
I've a PS3 Slim 120 GB and I'm running Rebug.
Is there anyway I can go back to OFW with benefits? (Like download BO mappacks and install them + keep them on OFW)
What is the safest way to update? I saw a thread around here but I can't find it back...
1. Rebug: Delete spoof
2. Recovery: Back to OFW 3.55
3. OFW: Delete homebrew and stuff
4. OFW: System update to current OFW
Is the above step-by-step safe?
If you want to format your HDD anyway/ don't care if your Saves are gone move on to 2.
1. delete/uninstall everything that has to do with homebrew (folders, apps, spoofs etc) except WipeHistory!
2. download + install wipehistory if you haven't already -> delete all the traces with wipehistory and delete WipeHistory itself afterwards
(2.5 format your harddrive, much safer but everything is gone) optional
3. install 3.55 OFW
IDK if you can get or keep Mappacks but I guess not.
I'll save my savegames on my external HDD , about other stuff I don't care. Will do wipehistory!
Originally Posted by itzViolence