Originally Posted by CodeGiver
2. Not a .iso, but a folder that contains the game files. Each game should have its separate folder but they should all go under the GAMES folder under dev_hdd0 if you plan to use multiMAN.
3. That's right, if you use a 3.55 CFW, new games and game updates need to be patched to run. But If you use a 4.xx CFW such as Rebug 4.41.2, then all games and game updates (to date) would work.
4. Always spoof to the latest version to prevent accidental updates to OFW. Also, don't sign in to PSN to prevent getting banned.
5. Game updates don't need PSN, you just have to be connected to the Internet to get them. So once you start a game and it says there's an update, install it.
6. What do you mean by "maintain CFW and Multimod updates"?
CECHL 500GB: OFW 2.50 > OFW 2.76 > OFW 3.41 w/ dongle > OFW 3.55 > 3.55 kmeaw > Rebug 4.30.1 > Rebug 4.30.2
You can always use the Like
button if you think my post was useful
Off to my summer vacation, might be AFK for a while... Happy Summer!