The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Some questions about 4.21+ CFW
Some questions about 4.21+ CFW –
A few questions about the 4.21+ CFW. I've been away for a time, so I hope you guys can help me.
1. What do you guys recommend, the Rebug firmware or Rogero 4.30 v2.03?
2. Every time I upgrade a firmware in the future, do I have to downgrade to 3.55 and then upgrade? IE if Rogero releases a 4.30 v3, and I'm on 4.30 v2, do I need to downgrade and then flash again?
3. Are there anything I need to do to get playing bluray discs working? I remember in the CFW3.55 times you needed to install a something like bdemu with some payload? Anything like that?
2. Yes, but this may not be true for the latest Rogero.
1. I've tried both, I'd recommend Rogero 4.30 v2.03 for sure. No need to patch games, no need to downgrade back and forth, it's stable, no extras you probably won't use its an all cex fw. 2. Not with rogeros latest. 3. No.. Just make sure your multi man is up to the latest version before installing the cfw.
Thanks for the answers, really appreciate it. A couple followups:
1. With Rogero 4.30 v2.03, does Showtime work? I read in another thread someone saying Showtime is not signed for this version? What does this mean?
2. Other popular homebrew you recommend? Do some of the emulator packs (for classic systems) still work on 4.30?