After very long time, Cobra Team finally reveals videos of their amazing optical-drive-emulator .
We didn't hear anything since the delayment on the 4th of April 2013 .. but now we have some videos and a couple new informations about the ODE's features.
First, here are the videos which demonstrate Cobra ODE running on the following consoles:
[ Remove underscores "_" please ]
New features revealed are :
- Homebrew possibility on OFW PS3, so you don't need to be on CFW to run your favourite homebrews such as Showtime and the various file-managers.
- Possibility of playing Online & Multiplayer games over the internet via "Sony Entertainment Network" on both Pass-Through or emulation modes.
- Unlike 3k3y, you don't need an external UI commander for operating the ODE. On Cobra-ODE it's easier because of its manager homebrew which you can launch directly from XMB.
- PS3 BD game disc dumping on all PS3 consoles with no exception, this is an important feature 3k3ydoesn't have at all and won't have in the future either ! Because 3k3y board can't handle such thing due to it's slow structure or something [ I don't know what it is exactly, but 3k3y team said that theirselves ].
- BD movies will be supported in future updates.
And of course all of you know the main feature which make it win over 3k3y ... COBRA-ODE can be installed on All PS3 Consoles ( Except some rare Fat models ) because it doesn't require a CFW for BD-Drive key extraction, they found a hardware method obviously
Now we can say officially that the Cobra has bitten 3K3Y-Team's ass again !!
For more informations please refer to their official website.
At the end, thank you so much for reading what I wrote