The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
remarrying issues –
hi all need a little help because im stuck remarring a board
hi have just bought a 60gb cechc03 of ebay for £3.50 it works fine but the blu ray drive was missing.
it came with 3.50 official firmware on so heres what i did first
1. put into service mode with my e3 card reader
2.put jaicrabs lv2diag.self and the 3.41 modified pup on to a usb stick and put it into the usb port closest to br drive
3.it downgraded to 3.41 fine
4.downgraded from 3.41 to 2.30 using official 2.30 firmware and jaicrabs lvl2diag.self
5. downgrade went fine im now on 2.30
6. i exited service mode and set the ps3 up date, time ect.
7.using my e3card reader i entered service mode again.
8. i downloaded the remarry package and transfered all the contents of the folder to the root of a fat32 formatted usb drive.
9. i added the 2.30 official firmware pup to the dongle also.
10. i put usb stick in the far right usb slot and turn on ps3 (this is the only thing plugged in just a standard usb drive with the remarry files and 2.3 pup)
11. it comes up with a screen that says drive init and a some other stuff
THIS IS WHERE IT ALL GOES WRONG after about a minute it says init fail and in big pink letters it says NG
I have tried loads of times i have also used 4 different known working logic boards and 3 differnt cables oh yeah and the blue led comes on if i put a disk in
please can some one look at what i have done and see where im going wrong thanks richard